Hey everyone!! So, I decided to try the water aerobics class at 24 Hour. I made jokes about it all day yesterday and didn't really know what to expect. The class was at 9:00 this morning. I get up, get dressed and we head out. I have to admit, I was a little nervous!! I met some really nice teachers from Mansfield ISD and everyone was so friendly (believe me..in the other classes...they are SNOOTY)!! There was an older lady named Ms. Lily, who had the whole water aerobics thing down. I bet she's been doing it for years!! Then....the instructor walked in. I was like, "Oh crap...it's Adriana!!" I've been to Adriana's cycle classes and she inflicts nothing but torture for an hour!! She's Latin and has a really thick accent, but is cute as a button. So..she starts us off full force and 15 minutes into the class...I was dying!!!! I didn't have a clue how I was gonna make another 45 minutes or how the heck you actually break a sweat in the pool, but I was sweating!! I did make it through and I loved it!! I noticed that they only have classes in the mornings on Tues/Thurs so when school starts back, I have no clue what I'll do!! But...the teachers and I decided we would bond together and see if we can't get a class in the evenings too!! I just wanted to let everyone know that water aerobics is not a cake walk...it's the best workout I've had in a while!!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday...I'm off to painting trim...AGAIN!!!!
Christy
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Water Aerobics is no joke!!
Posted by Our life... at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment