Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday news

Welll, there's not much news, is the news!! HA I did finish the trim yesterday, which is a great thing since I literally can't move today. I'm so sore from water aerobics. I dread trying to sit down and then once I'm in the sitting position, I wanna cry when I need to get up. I'm afraid tomorrow is gonna be way worse!! My calf muscles are so sore, I can't straighten out my legs..so you can imagine how I look when I walk!! My biceps/triceps hurt...even my shoulders hurt!! How in the world can one class work so many muscles?? My next class is Tuesday and I can't wait...guess I'm a glutton for punishment!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful, restful weekend!!
Christy

4 comments:

mandee75 said...

How fun! Is it outside, so you could get a tan???

Our life... said...

Nope, it's an indoor pool, but it is lots of fun!!

mandee75 said...

ahhh I know this is strange, but I am jealous of your freedom to workout at a real gym....with real people...not those people on tv who don't know when you are stopping! :)

Our life... said...

Nope..they don't know I stop, until I hit the floor after I've passed out!! haha I've really learned to like the whole swimming thing..that's what I did tonight!! I can't ever keep up w/those people on TV!!