Well, I thought I'd blog before I leave for Lufkin. I leave tomorrow morning and will return on Sunday. Lauren is coming back w/me and she'll be w/us until we go back to Lufkin for the 4th. My dad is flying in for that weekend too, so we're anxious to see him. I'm sure Lauren and I can find tons to get into next week. 8-)
So, I've been really down lately. I'm not happy w/my job and thought maybe I'd be able to find something else this summer, but nothing has come up. Garrett isn't too thrilled w/his job and if something else came along he'd take it in a heartbeat. As much as I love our house, I really wish we hadn't bought it. It's keeping us pretty centralized right now and I would love to move. We've been here 3 years this month and I've met 1 person that I would call a close friend and she and her husband moved an hour across town. We talked about a move to Houston (which would make me ecstatic) and the whole "family" thing came up. Garrett's family is here, my brother is here...blah, blah, blah...but in thinking about it...we never see any of them, so why should that keep us here?? I would love for my kids to be close to my aunt and her kids. I know if we lived closer to them, we would actually see them. I think about us having a baby and I want our child to grow up w/cousins, so who knows what we'll do or where we'll go, but I'm pushing for Houston. I already have girlfriends there and I could have so much fun w/my aunt. So...everyone who prays..please pray for me to get out of this slump and for God's will in our lives. I'm tired of feeling sad all the time!! Maybe good ole Lufkin will make me feel better, besides, those Fulmer kids always bring out the best in me!!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!! I'll try to take pictures of the pineywoods!! HA
Ta Ta for now..
Christy
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Just Ho Humm.....
Posted by Our life... at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know once you have a baby you don't have time for friends anyway...however, I highly recommend living close to someone who can watch the baby when you need to get away!
:) ha!
I will definitely add you to my prayer list!
That's what everyone says..that I need a baby to fill that spot!! haha Garrett's family is close by, so I'm sure they'll be sitting some!!
Post a Comment