Monday, June 16, 2008

Pictures of Nate

Hey Everyone...here are a few pictures of Nate w/our side of the family. I only have a couple of him w/my parents (I think they decided on Nanny and Pawpaw, but I'm sure Nate will call them whatever he wishes) and that's when he was newborn, but I hope I can get more July 4th weekend. Most of these are from March and Memorial Day. He's grown quiet a bit since then.

Christy



Nate sporting his new Nike's (Uncle Garrett had to buy his first basketball shoes)


Nate w/Kayleigh and LeeAnna


The weekend Garrett and I had him over night.


Bella LOVES him!!


Uncle Garrett playing airplane w/him.


Bella was quiet concerned w/him crying!!


I LOVE this picture!! It makes me laugh!!!!


Sorry, but her pigtails were too cute!!


Cousin Lauren and Nate


Cousin Kayleigh and Nate


Lauren and I at her Spring Show (nice eyeshadow..HA)


Sleeping soundly in Aunt Nat's bed


Cousin Zach w/Nate


Pawpaw w/newborn Nate


Nanny w/newborn Nate

Sorry...I didn't realize I had downloaded so many!!!!

1 comments:

mandee75 said...

He is so stinking cute I would love to give him a squeeze!