Monday, June 30, 2008

Bachelorette

So..for those of you who are watching what do you think?? I'm thinking she's a tad bit high maintenance and in your face. She almost acted as though she were mad at Graham b/c he wasn't more heart broken over her!! I think the one guy hit it head on...she wanted everyone to be OCDeanna!!

Christy

2 comments:

Katy said...

Ok I totally agree with you! I really like Deanna...but the last show she was a firecracker! I felt sorry for Graham...and oh my gosh he's hot. So...I'm thinking that Jason is going to be with her in the end. He is so sweet and seems to be a wonderful man! I definitely am rooting for team Jason!

mandee75 said...

I am still mad at you for getting me hooked. I was devastated last night when he broke it off with Jeremy. If she picks that Jesse I will die! UGHH!
It better be Jason!