OMG...who is watching this?? It was like a comedy last night. I can't believe that people actually go on national television and make such fools of themselves. That poor girl has already been humiliated in front of millions of people and she felt the need to go on TV, AGAIN, to find her soul mate. There has to be a better way people!! I mean, I can only think of 1 couple that is still together. Trista and Ryan and that's probably b/c she had to sign a contract w/ABC to stay w/Ryan after ABC spent millions on their televised wedding!! It doesn't seem to work too well people!! And some of the things those stupid guys were saying to her..are you kidding me??!! So at the end when she's deciding WHO she's going to give the roses to she says "This is every girl's dream...to be in this situation." HA..I thought to myself...NOT...you have 15 guys under one roof. That's TONS of laundry they don't know how to do. TONS of toilet lids left up. TONS of dirty dishes piled in the sink WITHOUT water ran in them, so the stuff sticks and it takes a chisel to clean the dish. TONS and TONS of those just general nasty guy habits that you don't realize they have until you live w/them or marry them!! 15 of them..no thanks...my 1 is PLENTY!!!! All I can say is "Good Luck Girl"!! But of course I'll keep watching b/c it's entertaining and I was actually laughing out loud last night!! Anytime you put 15 men together in one house...it's like a huge frat party and this one is televised!! Too funny..that's for sure!!
Tata for now...
Christy
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
The Bachelorette
Posted by Our life... at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
lol...I totally watch the Bachelor shows religiously. I really like the girl they have as the bachelorette this season. She deserves to be happy after what el freako did in the last show. Something tells me that some of the show is a set-up. So I spend most of my time trying to decipher the scripted parts and the real parts. All in all, I think it would be pretty cool to have 25 guys doting over you...you gotta admit you would eat that up!! (if you weren't so damn happily married, that is.) lol
Me being Negative Nellie...I would wonder the whole time if they were really there for me or if they were there just to be on TV!!!!
She started w/25 but only gave out 15 roses, right??!! (I don't have a clue!!!!) :-)
LOL yah, i really liked the pansy virgin guy that she booted off this week. Don't ask me why but i think he's kinda cute lol. I would probably end up beating him up though...gotta have a real man.
Okay, how much you wanna bet she end up with the lawyer dude. It's all about the bling bling. hehe
He was cute, but he had morals..morals and Hollywood don't mix!!! How sad is that?? I can't believe she kept Twilley...what a dork!!!!
Post a Comment