Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Gym

So, I get up every morning, pack my lunch, pack my gym bag and head off to work. About 3:30 everyday I change into my gym clothes and head for Mansfield w/the intention of going to 24 Hour to work out. Well...the closer I get, the more excuses I make up not to go. So here it is 9:30 and I'm just getting home from the gym. I use to LOVE going. I was motivated and I couldn't wait to get there...I absolutely Hate it now..Hate it!! It's so sad b/c working out isn't an option for me...if I don't work out...I weigh 300 pounds!! But..I have to admit, once I get there and I get on the elliptical after about 15 minutes I feel so much better. I guess the hardest part is just getting myself to the gym. Maybe if I would go consistently for about 2 weeks....I would enjoy it again. Maybe???? I doubt it!! I will continue to hope and continue to have good intentions!!

Christy

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm exactly the same way! I make excuse after excuse till I have to get my butt on the treadmill.

Maybe we need to get Tracie's doc to give us a regular session of lipo so we can skip the workouts!

Ha!

Our life... said...

Hmmm....now that's an idea!!!! Think you can pull some strings?