I can never wait until Saturday so that I can sleep in. Guess what time I woke up this morning...wide awake?? 5:45 A.M....yep 5:45. Not only did I wake up at that time, but Garrett did also, which is very strange b/c he can sleep until noon on most occassions. So I finally get up about 7:00 b/c I just can't lay there anymore and I have gotten so much accomplished today (and it's only 12:30). I cleaned the house, took Bella for a walk, took a brisk walk myself and helped Garrett repot some plants. He has mowed the lawn and now we have the rest of the afternoon to do whatever, so I'm thinking that getting up early on Saturday isn't such a bad thing after all!!
And...the Allstate adjuster was out. We had a lovely hail storm about 2 weeks ago, and our entire roof is damaged. So...we get a new roof w/our government stimulus check!! Doesn't that sound grand??? Have you ever heard the phrase..."home ownership sux??" I completely agree!!
Happy Saturday afternoon to everyone!!
Christy
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Oh Happy Saturday...
Posted by Our life... at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Christy! I hope you had a great weekend. You gotta come to town for a girls night out...srsly. ;)
Love ya, Trace
I need a girls night out. We've been here for 3 years and I've made ONE close friend. (I can't remember the last girls night out I had!!) I'm unhappy at my job right now and am praying daily for a new one!! I'm trying to make lemonade out of lemons right now!! So..the next time I'm in Lufkin..we need some ritas!!
Ohhh yeah buddy...let's make all our worries disappear in margaritaville!!
Sorry to hear about your job troubles...hang in there and just know that I'm here if ya ever need to vent in the meantime.
Post a Comment