I'm starting to feel a little stressed!! This trip has slipped up on us. I've finished all my Christmas shopping except for Garrett. Everything is wrapped w/the exception of a few. So..that's a relief. The malls are crazy, the crowds are crazy...everything is crazy...so I'm so happy I'm done.
I'll start packing tomorrow and we'll take some of our luggage to Garrett's sister, b/c she'll have more room to haul stuff. We're leaving Monday after Garrett's game and plan to stay in Amarillo Monday night. Garrett's hoping we get to Amarillo in time to eat at The Big Texan..home of the 72 ounce steak!! Apparently they have free limo rides, white limos w/longhorn horns on the front..that's what he's excited about!! I guess he thinks he looks like Boss Hogg!! 8-) We're meeting up w/Garrett's parents on Tuesday morning and riding w/them the rest of the way. We're staying in Santa Fe Tuesday night and will be at our cabin in Pagosa Springs on Wednesday morning. We're very excited and can't wait to get away.
I'll have lots of pictures and I'm sure lots of stories to post when we get back!! I hope everyone has a Very Merry CHRISTmas!!!! Talk to you when we return....
Christy
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Packing up...
Posted by Our life... at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment