Is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen??? Someone told me once, that being an aunt is the next best thing to being a mom and I totally believe that. Nate is precious and I love the little stinker so much. This past weekend, he and Lori invited me to spend Halloween with them in Oklahoma at Lori's parent's house. We left on Friday and were back on Sunday. It was Nate's first Halloween and he and his cousins dressed as the Wizard of Oz and he was the cowardly lion..and the cutest lion I've ever seen!!
Here is Nate w/his cousins, Cashion and Riley. He's not too sure of the whole trick or treating thing.
Apparently it was a very exhausting evening!! He slept through all of the trick or treating.
So...I had a great Halloween weekend, but did miss handing out candy here at home. I do therapy at both of the schools that are right outside my neighborhood and knew that several of my trick or treaters would be students. So...I avoided them knowing where I live for a little longer in hopes of avoiding the toilet papering and other pranks that are played on teachers.
Garrett had coaching duties...as usual, so he and Bella spent the weekend here at home.
Well, that wraps up the latest w/us. Thanks Lori and Nate for a fun weekend!!!!!
Christy
Monday, November 3, 2008
Nate's First Halloween
Posted by Our life... at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he IS the cutest lion that ive ever seen! but he is mine! haha thank you so much for coming with us this weekend! i hope my family wasnt too crazy this weekend!! love ya!
He is so cute! I am glad you guys had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment