Well, well, well...it's me, finally, after...forever!! There just hasn't been much for me to blog about. Garrett and I are so busy with work that time is flying by.
Everyone knows that I took a new job this year and it's been quiet stressful, but I THINK things are actually leveling out a little. Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't function well in chaotic situations. I have to be organized and that's been quiet a challenge w/this new job. For the time being...things seem to be running smoothly. My caseload is 60 right now...so it keeps me on my toes. I really, really miss my kids at Venus and all the Speech girls at Johnson County and hope to rejoin that group at some point in the future. It's nice being .5 mile from home, but the stress isn't worth it!!
Garrett actually started Basketball today. His first scrimmage is next Saturday. I really enjoy this time of year, but I have a feeling it's going to be a very long season. We will have basketball from November until the end of February, if they don't make the playoffs, if playoffs are made...it'll run into March!! So...that'll be our life for the next 4 months!!
We've really had a rough 6 weeks or so, outside of work situations. We're making it day by day and thanking God each day for everything he's done in our lives. We're looking forward to the future and what he may have in store for our family. Keep us in your prayers as we begin a new chapter in our lives.
I promise to be more diligent w/this blogging thing!! 8-)
Christy
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Can you believe it???
Posted by Our life... at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are back, girl! I am SO SO sorry to hear about the difficult time you've been going through. I'm praying for you and hope that God's blessings overflow soon. We miss you at JCSSA! It's just not the same. It's funny how bleak things look for a while, and then when you change into something new (your new job) you can look back and start missing what you had! :) I hope you get to come back sooooon! Have a great day!
Thank you so much for rejoining the blog world! I love looking at your blog and it looks great!! The picture of Bella is absolutely precious and I love the pic of you and Garrett. I'm sorry for the rough times and heartache you have experienced lately. I know that God has something amazing planned for you guys. Try and remember that!
Love you and miss you - and hope to see you VERY soon!
Post a Comment