Saturday, March 7, 2009

Austin Texas...here we come!!!!

Well, the CedarHill Longhorns are Austin bound. We played Duncanville today in the Regional tournament. It didn't look good and I was sure we were defeated. We were down 14 points at the half. We started gaining on them in the 3rd and 4th period. We were down by 1 w/18 seconds left on the clock. It's all a blur..but somehow one of our boys got the ball and sunk it with .3 seconds left on the clock. So...we beat them by 1 point. It was the MOST exciting game I have ever been to in my life. Of course Garrett is on cloud nine b/c this is every coach's dream. I'll keep everyone posted!!

Hope you all have a great week...
Christy

1 comments:

Katy said...

Christy Hilton - i am about to post something for you! ha =) I want a new post - I know you guys have a life! I posted pics of Buddy for no reason on mine, just b/c I had nothing to say - so come on girl - new post, new post, please!
haha
Love ya girl