Well, I haven't posted since March, and I know that's pathetic, but we haven't really had too much going on. We were both glad for the end of school and start of summer. Garrett will go back to Cedar Hill, and I actually resigned Mansfield ISD and will be returning to Venus ISD. Mansfield was way too stressful and my caseload was HUGE!! So..I'm very excited to be returning back to the smaller district.
We didn't plan a vacation this summer. The heat has almost been unbearable and I wanted to take a trip to the mountains for some cooler weather, but it's just not gonna happen. Scott was on a job in Mississippi, so we took a weekend trip to Jackson and of course Garrett hit the casinos in Vicksburg. We are taking a trip to Oklahoma this weekend for my mother-in-laws 60th Birthday and then a trip to Lufkin next week to see my mom and visit some friends.
So...I hope everyone is doing great. I enjoy keeping up with your blogs, but as you can tell, we haven't had much going on. I hope I can sneak some pictures this weekend...the Hilton clan tend to groan when I pull out my camera...so I have to sneak pictures. I'll also try to get some pics next week in Lufkin...Nate and Lori are going with us and he's quiet the monkey lately.
I promise to be back sooner than I was this time!! 8-)
Christy
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Don't Faint....
Posted by Our life... at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did faint when I pulled up your blog! haha I couldn't believe there was a new post on here. Anyways, hope you guys have fun on your trips...I'll talk to you soon.
You have a lot of things to talk about now...so start updating missy!!! =)
Post a Comment