Hey Everyone,
Don't pass out...b/c I'm blogging twice in one week. I had a few minutes tonight to set down and upload some pics. I wanted everyone to see the beautiful roses my husband brought home on Valentine's Day. He was so proud of himself b/c he had ordered them the Sunday before. They are so pretty and they make me smile everytime I look at them!! He CAN be such a sweetie!! 8-)
These other pictures are a few snapshots of my OTHER favorite subject...my precious Nate. He is growing so quickly and will be a year old on March 28th. It's so hard to believe!! He's a really sweet baby and is babbling away..which makes the Speech Therapist in me very excited!!! These were taken in January. Those blue eyes and long eyelashes will just melt your heart!!!!!Well...nothing else exciting right now. Cedar Hill has to play Duncanville again Friday night...a game I'm sure I won't be attending..haha!! I hope all is well with everyone....
Until next time...
Christy
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Just a few pics....
Posted by Our life... at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment