Monday, August 18, 2008

Yes, we're still alive!!

Hey Everyone,

I don't have any pictures to post this time and honestly I haven't blogged b/c not much has happened since vacation. Of course, we're both back at work...the necessary evil in our lives!! I actually started a new job. I'm working in the Mansfield school district now and my campus is literally 1/2 mile from my house. It's so nice to be so close to home!! Garrett is still with Cedar Hill for the time being, but would love nothing more than to get out of the teaching/coaching field completely.

That's the extent of our life right now...see why I haven't blogged lately?? 8-)

Until Later...
Christy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like your job! It really makes a difference doesn't it?

Courtney said...

Hey Christy! Found your blog thru Katy's. We miss you at the SSA...but I'm so glad you got the Mansfield job and are much closer to your home now! Also, congrats on the other big news!! Hope you are doing good!