Friday, September 5, 2008

Long time no hear....

Hey Everyone!!

I guess the most exciting news w/us lately would be Lauren's Sweet 16 Party last weekend in Houston. We headed to Houston on Friday evening and helped prepare for Lauren's party on Saturday evening. We also kept a close eye on Gustav the whole time, hoping and praying we wouldn't have to pack up and head home early. The party went off without a hitch and she had about 60 guests show up. She had tons of gifts!!! A true sweet 16 party. I forgot my camera, so no pictures. But...we had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed our time w/the fam.

I hope everyone is doing great!!

With Love,
Christy

3 comments:

Katy said...

Blog looks awesome! I'm sure you had a great time with your family.
Miss you!

Katy said...

Thanks sweetie for the very sweet comment! You are just as strong and it will be easier for you to speak about it after time passes. Believe me - it takes awhile. I love how you said our Angels are having a play date in Heaven. So sweet! I love you and am always hear for you when you need to talk. Have a wonderful weekend!
Oh - and when are you going to update this thing?? haha =)

Katy said...

Hey girl - Check out my page.
Tag - you're it!