So...today is Tuesday and you know how "you just know" when you're going to be in a bad mood from the time you get up. Well, it was one of those days. I'm so cranky today and seriously for no reason at all...just cranky!! You would think I would be in a great mood b/c my kiddos are TAKS testing and we don't have therapy this week, but I still feel stressed and uneasy.
So...after dinner, Christy is heading to the gym to work off some stress. I think I need a really good sweat and something to get my endorphins moving. I've also decided to cut out ALL refined sugar from my diet....maybe that's why I'm cranky!!
Hope all is well w/everyone!!
Christy
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Ugghhh!!
Posted by Our life... at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cuttingsugar out of my diet would probably just piss me off!
I'm so glad you're a blogger!!! :)
hahahaha...I've felt like I wanted to hurt people and hurt them bad today..maybe tomorrow will be better!!
Ughhh I think cutting out sugar and working out would make me crankier! Good LUCK!
Post a Comment