Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hump Day...whoop, whoop!!

Well guys I made it through a day w/minimal sugar. It wasn't so bad and actually I felt better. I didn't have as many dizzy spells and with the added protein...I wasn't hungry. So...it'll get easier day by day. I'm just cutting little bits out a day until I'm down to no refined sugar in my diet. The only bad thing...everything Garrett does annoys me. Poor guy!! Everything is like fingernails on a chalkboard!! Pray for me and pray for him!! haha

And...I went to the eye doc today for the first time in 5 years. Has anyone ever told you that everything falls apart past 30...it's true!! I use to have "better" than 20/20 vision...now I'm far sighted. Which means, I can see things that are far away, but I can't see things up close. Kinda crazy huh?? AND...the best part...I have SEVERE dry eye!! hahahahahahaha He kept asking me if my eyes felt dry and I kept telling him no. (I was starting to get frustrated!!) Apparently they've been dry for so long...I don't even realize their dry b/c it feels normal to me. And then, all I could think about was that monotone man on TV talking about dry eye!! haha But...the upside of everything is that I picked out some really cute Michael Kors glasses. They are soooooo cute and I look sooooo smart!! :-)

Just another day in the life of Christy. Hope everyone had a great hump day!!

Christy

2 comments:

mandee75 said...

Glasses at 32...you are an old timer! HA!
Do you remember in the seventh grade I kept telling Mrs. Vann that she needed to adjust the overhead because it was blurry. Finally, she told me..."NO Mandy it's your eyes!" Hence, glasses at THIRTEEN. And...I didn't get cute Michael Kors glasses...mine were stylish MAUVE frames! HAHA!

Alyssa said...

Whoop Whoop! You gotta blog!!! Welcome to the blogger sisterhood. You're gonna be the first on our blog roll link!


Yayy~!!