Well, while looking at everyone else's blogs, I decided it looked like fun...so here we are!! I'm sure mine won't be quiet as exciting b/c we don't have cute little kids to post on here, but it's a nice way to keep everyone updated!!
Here's an update from the past week. Last weekend, I spent the weekend in Houston w/my family. My brother and his wife, Lori, and I drove to Houston w/the new baby, Nate, so he could meet everyone. For his first road trip, he did a great job, AND..he was only 3 weeks old. We watched Kayleigh play softball on Saturday morning and Saturday evening, was Lauren's Spring Show. She only has 2 more years of school and then she's off to college, which is so hard to believe. So...it was the whole family, except Garrett. He drove the opposite direction w/his sister, Nicole, her two children and two of their friends to Oklahoma to see his parents. On Saturday, they all enjoyed a day at the local "Rattlesnake Derby" in Apache, OK!! Sounds like fun, huh?? haha It really is a good time and I hate that I missed it this year. But...I think the 3.5 hours in the car w/4 children wasn't such a great thing for Garrett. He may be thinking twice about a family now!!!!!
We spent Monday trying to catch up from our travels and our week was pretty much as it always is...BUSY!! Garrett's parents drove in from OK this weekend for Lauren and Cooper's first wedding shower. So, we had dinner w/the Hilton's on Friday night. Saturday, the Hilton women were off to the shower. Garrett enjoyed the afternoon w/his brother-in-law, Trace, and his nephews, Mason and Jacob. They all played laser tag. There's a rumor that Garrett cheated and continually shot his own team members, but like I said, I've only heard rumors! Today, we were so pumped....we are now members of Costco (no more Sam's), so we spent the afternoon shopping there!! Takes so little to entertain us these days!!
Here we go...another week to start and another week closer to summer vacation!! Tata for now...
The Hiltons
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Just Something else to monopolize my time.
Posted by Our life... at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool. I can't wait to see more! I love it!
Yea! I, too, joined Costco this weekend. Wasn't too fun shopping with the whole family the first time, though. Kind of like trying to herd cats. I've tried to blog, but found it difficult to keep up. Can't figure out why ... ;)
Love the blog! I'm so glad that you are doing this, I absolutely love blogging. Now I will have to add you on my blog as a friend site. Hope you guys had a great weekend w/ the family and I will talk to you tomorrow! =)
You totally rock Girl!! LOVE the new page :)
Post a Comment